Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's been how long????

So....it's been approximately a year an a half since I have written.  Anything.  Okay, well, I've written things for school, but not for fun.

I think that needs to change.  Like now.  Right now.  Clearly, since I'm writing, and you're reading.

What I have been up to this last year and change?  Up to my freakin' eyeballs in kids, schoolwork, housework, and of all things...cheerleading.  

No, not me, the munchkin.

Uh...well, um, sort of me too.  I got sucked in.  She didn't have a coach....I helped out a little...next thing I know they ask me to be an Assistant Cheer Director.

I know, I know.  I have NEVER.  EVER.  CHEERED.  A.  DAY.  IN.  MY.  LIFE.

I do now.  I said that I would be happy to be an assistant......

Go ahead.  Laugh.  I know you are already anyway.

 More on that later.  Hey, I have to keep you wanting to read more, right?  Seeing as how I have been absent from here and living my chaotic mess of a life.

Let's see, what else?  My husband and I have had the most complicated year.  EVER.  Seriously.  In the history of our entire relationship, it has never been more insanely difficult, and then miraculously we took a right turn and pulled ourselves out of what was making us both horribly miserable.  

I am now happy to say that we are happier we have ever been.  FINALLY!!!!!  I'm happier with him now than I was when we got married....even after when we were traveling.  Crazy.  I know.  Again, more on that later.  

I can't just tell you everything now.  

You won't come back.

If I don't have people reading, I will just be some chick rambling on the internet for no good reason.

Shhhhh..no comments from the peanut gallery.

Let me keep the illusion and my pet unicorn.

I'm going to be changing around the look of this place...maybe switch up the layout.  But one thing's for sure.  The format is still the same.  I can guarantee that you never will guess what I'm going to say.  

I'm charming like that.

And modest.

Stay tuned...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!