Friday, August 6, 2010

Preschool!!!!! (Thursday's post)

Okay, so this didn't get posted last night because I came home from work, sat down on the couch, and promptly fell asleep.

So, today there will be two posts.  And I should probably do today's post early because Friday is a late night.  We'll see how it goes.  

So I received the Munchkin's paperwork for preschool in the mail yesterday.

Oh. My. Goodness.

When did this happen?

When did my BABY GIRL become old enough to go to school.
 
Okay, I know it's not like it's her first day of kindergarten, but preschool IS a big deal.  I am so excited for her because she is excited.  It's only two days a week for two hours at a time.  But it's a big deal.  

It's the next step in her childhood.

As much as I love seeing her grow....I kind of wish that it would slow down a little.  I want to enjoy every minute of her being little because I know that all of these moments will have flown by faster than imaginable.

Have fun at school Munchkin!  Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!