Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting to know You


Okay, so I'm a couple of days late on this one.  But I find myself awake at 5:30 on a Tuesday morning because my back is killing me, and I'm almost sure I may be in labor.  Don't worry, I have a doctor's appointment at 10am.  I'm killing time until then.

I was catching up on my blog reading and I spied this on my friend Kristy's blog.  She got it from here.  I thought that it seemed like fun (and believe me, I need a little bit of that at the moment), so I thought I would let you know a little more about me!

If you want to join..copy the questions..post them..then link up at her blog!
1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
2. Can guys and girls be friends? 
3. Can you curl your tongue?
4. Have you ever stolen anything?
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
6. Memorial Day plans?
7. What do you do to relax?
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?


1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Well, I guess that I have.  I don't really intentionally snoop.  It's just kind of one of those things that you are just observing.  I would say much more of an observer than snoop.


2. Can girls and guys be friends?
My husband is my friend, so in that respect, I'm going to say yes.  I have gay male friends, so I'm also going to say yes in that respect as well.  I would consider all of my husband's friends my friends, so yes on that one too.  Otherwise, I think that it can get kind of messy....


3. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.  Yes I can.


4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Nope!


5.  Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
I would rather text most of the time.  Most of the time, trying to have a phone conversation is just not worth it.  I generally only call people if I am driving somewhere by myself.  Otherwise, texting is way easier....and probably less rude to the person that I'm talking to!


6. Memorial Day plans?
Well, since it was yesterday, I'll just tell you what we did!  Grandma was in town, so Jon's family was here.  We had a leftover lunch, some ice cream cake, and hung out for awhile.  Everyone left while the kids were napping, so we had a little quiet time.  After they woke up, we went outside to play in the kiddie pool!  Nice, uneventful, relaxing day!


7. What do you do to relax?
Is there such thing?  No really.  Lately the husband and I have been having some AWESOME cuddle time together.  That seems to do the trick!


8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died for their freedom?
No, admittedly we do not.  At some point we will have to change that and tell the kids that Memorial Day is more than just red, white, and blue, cooking out, ice cream, and a long weekend.


There you go!  A little more about me.  Now I think I might be able to go back to sleep for a little while!
 

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that you don't snoop :). I hope you get good news today!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!