Sunday, August 8, 2010

Favorite Pics (Sunday's post actually done on Sunday!)

I want to share some of my favorite pictures with you!

I have many of them, so this is going to be hard to narrow it down.  I will tell you where and when the picture was taken so you have a story to go with the picture.  I think this is going to turn into a series, so keep your eyes open!

Some of the pictures are ones that you may have already seen on this blog.  

I have a tendency to use the good ones over and over.  I mean, if it's a good picture, why not show it off as much as possible, right?

I'm going to start in the beginning.  Meaning pictures from the wedding.  Mostly because I don't have a lot of photos before we were married on the computer.  They are all on picture CD's which is just a pain to load onto the computer at this particular time.


Favorite pictures from our wedding week!!!!


Here we are the day before the wedding.  We were just trying out the gazebo where it was all going to happen!  I love this picture because it reminds me how very excited we were to be getting married.




Here I am getting ready.  I am blow drying my hair trying to make it even MORE curly than it already is.  At this point I was freaking out a little because Jon and I were already apart from each other until the ceremony.  I love this picture because it is just so totally me.

 I love this picture because it truly shows our love and emotion for each other and importance of being married meant (and means) to us.  I barely held it together to get my vows out.  Jon had the same problem.  Honestly I am tearing up as I am writing this caption while looking at this picture because my love for my husband grows every day (even if he does drive me nuts sometimes).
I love this picture because it was the kiss that finally sealed the deal!


Really?  How can you NOT love this picture?!



This is one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures of myself.  I think that I am so beautiful in this picture.  I am happy and I think, no I KNOW that it shows.  I also love that you can tell that my eyes are two different colors.  That is something that I have always liked about myself....it's a little something extra that makes me unique.

And last, but certainly not least.  This picture is possibly one of THE BEST pictures that we have EVER taken.  It's just about perfect!


I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures and the story behind them as much as I have enjoyed sharing them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!