Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The sadest excuse for a post ever (Monday's Post)

Just because I can't bring myself to admit defeat.

I am doing this sorry post for falling asleep last night before I had a chance to write anything for Monday.

The title does not mean that the content of the post is not meaningful.

I would just like to take a moment to say that we all need to sit down every now and then and remind ourselves that we need to be thankful for all of the people in our lives that love us and that we in turn love.

We as a culture are always on the go, go, go.  We don't always take the time that we should to appreciate our loved ones.

So take a minute after reading this and think about all of the people in your life that you love.


Take another minute after that and let them know that you love and appreciate them.


It will be the most meaningful and happy two minutes of your life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!