Friday, August 13, 2010

My 30 day challenge

You know, when I challenged myself to write something everyday for a month, I wasn't really thinking.

I actually wasn't thinking at all.  

I tried to write yesterday, but I literally couldn't get anything out. 

I am so sleep deprived that I sometimes can't form a complete sentence when I'm trying to talk to someone (I wish I was joking about this).

I guess what I REALLY need to do is just re-commit myself to writing.  I know it doesn't have to be everyday.  I just need to actually do it when I have something swimming around in my head.


So I apologize for making a commitment that I just can't keep.  But keep coming back to read.  I still have a lot to say...it just might not be everyday.


And tomorrow I will talk about sleep deprivation...if I don't fall asleep while trying to write it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!