Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sorry it's been so long.

So I know that it's literally been forever since I've done a post.

I also know that my last post was not the happiest one ever.

And to tell you the truth, I'm not sure that this one will be either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating life exactly, I'm just caught in a really big whirlwind of confusion at the moment.

I am not confused about my kids.  They are wonderful.

I am not confused about school.  That is definitely starting on August 23rd whether I'm ready or not.

I am not confused about my work situation.  It's not the most fun thing in the world, but it's stable and I can pay my bills.

I am however confused about myself.

I am also confused about my husband...he seems not to be talking to me at the moment because I told him about himself last night. I won't share all of the details, but I know hearing things about yourself that aren't all about puppies and kittens can make you a little peeved.

I am still confused about my childhood situation...although that is slowly making its way to the back burner for now (finally).

I was thinking about this while I was at work (because honestly I don't have anything better to do while I'm there).  I feel like a part of me has been missing since I haven't been writing, and I would like to set a goal for myself.  I would like to try and post something everyday for a month.  I'm not promising that it will be any great and wonderful content.  I just want to see if I can do it.  It will probably consist of a bunch of nonsense and mostly ramblings, but who knows....something interesting might come out of it.

So here starts the everyday posts for a month.  I will elaborate on the stuff that's going on with the husband and myself starting tomorrow.  I know...I have to keep you on the edge or your seat.  Not really.  The fact of the matter is that it is now 11:40pm and I need to go wash bottles and then feed baby boy.  Which also brings up a good point.  I really need to come up with a good nickname for him.  I can't call him baby boy forever....and stinker doesn't really capture the wonderfulness of him.  Maybe I'll take a poll.


Back to Mommy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!